Thursday, December 30, 2010

Destination Pittsburgh

Keystone Progress is holding a “Pennsylvania Progressive Summit” in Pittsburgh on January 22-23 at the Sheraton Station Square.  The Summit will feature workshops and training to build a progressive movement in Pennsylvania.  
There’s a registration fee and you’ll have to pay for a room, but this sounds like a worthy  event.  Perhaps one of the Demo clubs in Carbon County can sponsor a delegate.  I’m thinking of attending myself.  
 Mike Morrill <mike@keystoneprogess.org> recently sent me an email about the Summit.    Some readers may remember Mike for his work at the Carbon County Democratic Headquarters in Lehighton before the election.  He’s a great guy, and I believe the Summit will be well worth attending.  
Plus you get to hang out in Pittsburgh.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could go, especially if you, Linda and Rene win the award for best progressive video!

    http://keystoneprogress.pnstate.org/site/PageNavigator/PASummitAwards2011

    I have been encouraging my friends and family to vote. I swear, I'm not biased. .

    ReplyDelete