Sunday, December 26, 2010

What's important

Today I had a number of topics to pick from, but this morning my wife had a heart attack, and none of those topics seem all that important. The attack was “minor” involving an artery too small even to use a stent, but to me, any heart attack that Linda has seems awfully major. She is Lehigh Valley Hospital and is being monitored.  She may even be discharged on Tuesday.  I must say that the doctors and nurses at Gnadden Heutten and Lehigh Valley were uniformly wonderful. I’ll be back tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Roy,
    We are so sorry to hear this! Please know that we are holding you both with care in our thoughts and in our prayers...Please keep us posted...
    Sarina & Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roy,
    Hope everything is going well with Linda. Give her my love. I know you'll take good care of her. Will call as soon as I can.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete