Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Super Tuesday

When I turned on my computer just now, I learned that Gingrich is projected to win in Georgia.  Go Newt!
Here’s what I hope.  Romney wins one or two, Santorum wins a few, Paul wins some delegates, and Gingrich does well.  Then we go on to the next round, and the nastiness continues.  In fact, I hope they keep fighting until the Republican Convention.  Actually, it would be wonderful if they kept fighting after the Convention.
Remember four years ago when Clinton and Obama were competing for the Democratic nomination.  They were so civilized about it.  Oh yeah, they were Democrats.
A note to readers:
A number of people have told me that they wanted to be added as followers so they could post comments, but they had problems.  If you are a reader and want to “follow” Sajeonogi but are having trouble signing on, tell me.  Send an email to <hiramc@ptd.net>.  Let me know the kind of computer and operating system you have and detail what you did as best you can.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment