Friday, November 15, 2013

19th century mind in a 21st century world


You may have noticed that I’m having some trouble posting.  Last evening when I opened Sajeonogi to check my latest posting, I noticed I had, in addition to the actual post, two extra drafts.  

I didn’t set up this blog.  My friend Rene took the picture of Beltzville Lake, took the picture of the goat on my profile (I really do look like that), and explained how to post.  All I do is type in what I want to say and then click on a box that says “publish” and it’s done.

Lately, however, my blogger program tells me I have problems.  I have no idea how to fix them, and Rene lives in Harlem, so I can’t just ask him to drop by.  I also know that I could add pictures, but I have no idea how to do that either.  My friend Chris told me that if I were on Facebook, I would increase my readership, but the whole idea of having “friends” is distasteful to me.

What I will do is stumble along.  It could be worse.  I could be the guy in charge of the Affordable Care Act website.

No comments:

Post a Comment