Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Sore winners

My friend Rene coined a new term.  He called this evening and noted that Trump supporters are still angry.  They are angry that Clinton supporters aren’t happy.  They are angry that everyone isn’t praising Donald Trump.  They are angry that Clinton won a plurality of the vote, approximately 2 million more American voters than Trump.  They are angry that Trump is being questioned about his taxes, or his businesses, or his so-called university, or his connections to neo-Nazis.

Rene’s new term is “sore winner.”  We’ve all heard about sore losers, but this election has brought us sore winners.  Sad.


Note:  I won’t post tomorrow night.  It’s a holiday.  I need a break.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I hear this all the time. When you criticize Donny, his fans deflect it back to Hillary. Hello? She's NOT the president-elect (still gags me to say that). Whatever she MIGHT have done is nothing compared to what he's already doing, some of which is beyond a doubt unconstitutional.

    A lot of people are saying he won't last 4 years. If Pence wasn't such a horrible human being, I'd say that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete