Friday, March 24, 2017

Not a nice person

Today I realized I am a mean person.  My self-image was that I was a nice man, kind to strangers and small animals, the antithesis of mean.  Then, today, I was disappointed that the Republican “Health Care” bill didn’t pass.  

I wanted all those people who benefit from the Affordable Care Act and voted for Trump, people in Kentucky and Ohio and Mississippi, Trump supporters who never had health insurance pre-Obama but now do, to lose their medical insurance, to see the consequences of their vote.  

Instead, the House voted against Trumpcare.  They lucked out.  They voted for a man who promised to take away their health care, but now they still have it.  I was so disappointed.


I’m also ashamed of myself.  What kind of person wants other people to suffer?  I am not a nice man.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, nice man. I guess that others had the same feelings. Somehow the fools that voted for Trump need to see the errors of the votes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still, I'm kind of ashamed of myself.

    ReplyDelete