Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Russians read my blog!

Ukrainians, also.  Last night I checked the stats on this blog.  I was curious to see who my readers were.  I can pull up all time statistics, last month’s statistics, and yesterday’s statistics.  

Overall, the largest group of readers is from the U.S., as you would expect.  What amazes me is that Russia is number two.  France is third, and Belgium, where good friends live, comes in fourth.  

But why Russia?  The only Russian I could pick out of a line-up is Putin.

The other worrisome item is that last week one day, more Ukrainians than Americans read it.

Should I be worried?  Should I report this to Mueller?  

I know the Russians are doing their best to sow discord, even sending out extreme fake social media posts on the gun safety debate just to stir up anger in the country and weaken our unity.  But my blog?  How could that be of use?


Kak vashi dela?

No comments:

Post a Comment