Friday, August 28, 2020

Does Trump have dementia

Did you watch Trump’s speech last night?  The one where he violated the Hatch Act by using government property for political purposes.  The one where he spoke for 70 minutes and bored his captive audience half to death, although the other half will probably come from contracting the Covid-19 virus by sitting packed together without wearing masks.  That one.


I didn’t either, but I heard he was stumbling, had trouble reading simple lines from a teleprompter, and fell flat.  Maybe he is getting dementia.  Talking about about bleach cures and UV lights and air force actions during the War of 1812 would certainly indicate that. 

2 comments:

  1. I just can't stand Trump, I should have watched his speech, but its too much for me. We must get this guy out of the White house.

    ReplyDelete