Saturday, January 2, 2021

Trump Rally in D.C.

You too can get on the bus.  It leaves Wednesday at 3 a.m. from Tamaqua to answer the call “from our commander-in-chief, to show our support for him, the constitution, and our way of life.”


That was the message in a half-page ad in today’s Times News.  So I called the listed phone number and asked if they would allow guns on the bus.  The guy who answered the phone had to think about that and wasn’t sure, although he thought if it were open carry, probably.


Then I asked if the rally planned to overthrow the Pennsylvania election.  He said they weren’t planning to overthrow anything, just show their support for Trump.  


After we talked awhile, he asked me if I planned to go.  I told him I was gathering info for a post for an on-line publication and told him how to find it.  He told me the election was obviously rigged, and that if I did some research I would learn that.


Both he and I were very polite.  (Which is pretty amazing, since I regard him as a person encouraging sedition and he no doubt regards me as a Commie out to undermine “American values.”) 

No comments:

Post a Comment