Saturday, February 6, 2021

Second Amendment Sanctuary movement

People fearful of their guns being taken away are pushing their local municipalities to adopt resolutions making them “Second Amendment Sanctuary” jurisdictions.  Many gun owners are paranoid that the feds or the state government will swoop in and confiscate their guns.  You probably remember how the Obama administration seized not only assault rifles, but shotguns, hand guns, deer rifles, crossbows, lances, Bowie knives, serrated kitchen knives, and cap pistols.  You really don’t remember?  Do your research.


Anyway, in my own township of Towamensing, gun owners are pushing our Supervisors to pass such a resolution.  They feel their Second Amendment rights are in jeopardy, and they are in some kind of panic.  


What bugs me is that no one seems to care about the THIRD AMENDMENT.  How do we know that the government is not planning to force us to house National Guard troops or Navy Seals against our will?  Who can protect us from laws that will turn our very homes into Air B&Bs for Marines or even foreign troops brought over for training?  


I will be writing to my Supervisors demanding that we turn our township into a Third Amendment sanctuary.  No one shall cross my vestibule, and they can’t sleep on my porch either.  This is a far greater threat than someone outlawing my AK47. 

No comments:

Post a Comment