Monday, February 8, 2021

Second shot

 Today I received my second Moderna shot.  In approximately two weeks I should be immune from getting the Covid-19 virus, although I would still have a one in twenty chance of getting it (95% effectiveness, right?)  And then there is the South African strain and the UK strain.  I may be wearing my mask forever.

Linda has not received her first yet.  She’s been calling, trying on-line, but no luck.  I heard that approximately one million Pennsylvanians have received one injection, but less than 300,000 have both.  Some states have done better (West Virginia, Connecticut), while others are worse (Idaho, Alabama).  

The procedure today (Lehigh Valley Cedar Crest) was much better than when I got the first one.  There’s a learning curve for everything.

3 comments:

  1. Marie and I have got our first shots at St. Lukes, Lehighton. No trouble getting ours. I got us registered right away, could it be that I am a good customer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's because you are old, George.

    ReplyDelete