Sunday, March 21, 2021

Biden trips

My friend Bill, whom I met at Penn State and now lives in North Carolina, sends me a pile of memes every day.  Many of them are very funny and some are actually profound.  I will post one he sent me earlier today.  Evidently Biden slipped on some steps, and the Republicans, as is their wont, are trying to make something of it.


Here is one reply written by a guy named Nupur Gupta.  I think it is worth repeating.

The thing about Biden tripping up, some slippery stairs is that last week he signed a bill that cuts child poverty in half and vaccines are WAY ahead of schedule with 72 million Americans vaccinated.  


Call me when 

he stares directly into an eclipse,

says windmills cause cancer,

or rambles about Revolutionary War airports.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment