Thursday, June 14, 2012

Romney details

Romney will be in Weatherly at the Weatherly Casting Machine Company, speaking at 8:45 a.m. on Saturday.  Doors open at 7:45, and if the restrictions are like those for Obama rallies, you won't be able to get in with a sign or poster, and you'll have to go through a metal detector.


I'll be driving up with Linda.  We'll leave at 7 a.m., which is way outside of my comfort zone, but I can't pass this up.  Evidently this is the start of a bus tour for Romney, and I'm hoping at least a few protestors will be there with us.  


I'm thinking my poster will say:  "Mitt's new experience:  Riding a bus."  I also thought of using "I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one."  I rejected "Hey Mitt, you suck," as way too impolite and "Mitt Romney:  Love child of the Koch Brothers" as too obscure.  



1 comment:

  1. I really wish I could be there with you. Since I'm over 800 miles away it would be difficult. I'll be there in spirit with you and Linda.

    ReplyDelete