Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Democrats surge


Today Sandra and I registered eight voters at The Villages in Palmerton--two Republicans, one independent, and five Democrats.  Our volunteer Freddie walked across the street from our Lehighton HQ to the Highrise and signed up five residents--all Democrats for absentee ballots.  That’s ten votes in the bag.

And--Pennsylvania changed its rules on the I.D. requirements (obviously worried about Judge Simpson enjoining the entire law), to make it even easier to obtain a photo I.D.

And--get this--Obama has widened his lead in Florida and Ohio, two key states.  

And, at a rally, the crowd was chanting “Ryan Ryan.”  Romney tried to get the crowd to chant “Romney-Ryan,” but it wasn’t receptive.  

Finally, I’m pickling three different kinds of peppers.  This has nothing to do with politics, but I am the Pepper King of Carbon County.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work! Great to see Dems on the rise so close to the election.

    ReplyDelete