Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Discouraged in Pennsylvania

Today I noticed that my neighbor, a guy I always thought was intelligent and a nice man, had a Trump sign in front of his house.

So he is voting for a candidate who denies that global warming is real, who questioned Obama’s birth certificate, who cheated his creditors by declaring bankruptcy, who is a bully, a liar, and completely unqualified to be President, let alone Township Supervisor.

Earlier I went to a meeting with a fellow member of a Township Commission who had a Trump bumper sticker.  I said, “I can’t believe you are voting for him.”  He said, “Hillary kills Marines.”  I was too dumbstruck to even answer.


I sometimes wonder, am I the only sane and rational person living in this neighborhood?  Do not other people see what I see?  

3 comments:

  1. If these people had any knowledge of the past they would know that 254 marines were killed during Reagan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not get that 4,487 were killed in Iraq and 32,223 wounded in a war built on lies by Bush and Cheney. That persons thought it is called selective memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonight Trump said if Iranian boats came near one of our destroyers and made "gestures" at our people, we would blow them out of the water. Let's start another war, why don't we?

    ReplyDelete