Sunday, September 25, 2016

Ted Cruz, Weasel

It occurs to me that I may have used this title for an earlier post.  Perhaps two or three.  The title seems to be so apropos.  

Here’s what Ted Cruz said about Trump during the primary season:  “I’m going to tell you what I really think of Donald Trump.”  He then called Trump “a pathological liar.”  Also “utterly amoral.”  Also “a serial philanderer.”  Also “a narcissist at a level I don’t think this country has every seen.”

He went on to say that if the voters didn’t stop Trump, “This country could well plunge into the abyss.”

On September 23, Cruz announced he was voting for Trump.  Has Trump changed?  No.  Cruz is hoping to run for President in 2020.  He has realized that Republicans are flocking to Trump.  He needs to be a loyal Republican.  He has no integrity, no principles, no guts.


Tomorrow:  Why I won’t watch the debates.

No comments:

Post a Comment