Tuesday, October 27, 2020

20% off Trump gear

Today René and I replaced three large “This is Biden Country” signs, one on Mahoning Drive, one between Nesquehoning and Lansford, and one on the way into Summit Hill.  We use metal stakes and plastic ties, but people have been taking both the signs and the stakes, except in cases where they leave the stakes bent and destroyed.


This is getting old, but here is the fun part.  The Trump store on the outskirts of Lehighton is now advertising 20% off on all Trump items–flags, bumper stickers, and signs.  The push is on to get rid of this junk before the bottom falls out completely.  Come next Tuesday evening, perhaps they can have a huge bonfire.  


In other good news of a very personal nature, today I saw my first evening grosbeaks.  There were at least six, male and female, at our feeder.  I don’t think they are particularly rare, but I had never seen one.  They are just beautiful.   

No comments:

Post a Comment