Thursday, October 19, 2023

Letter to an angry man

Tonight I wrote to a guy on Interchange Road.  I included my name and address.  If I get a reply, I'll print that.  If I get shot in the next few days, you know what to tell the police.

Resident
7395 Interchange Road

Lehighton, PA 18235


Dear Sir,


I am 80 years old and was born and raised in Towamensing Township.  I remember when our local Democrats and Republicans engaged in competition in races for Township supervisor and even in Presidential races.  We considered ourselves a community.


It is with dismay that I saw the sign you have in front of your house that says “F... Biden.”  It is distressing to me to see such a crude sign on a public highway in our township.  I believe you can express your disappointment or even your anger at the President of the U.S. without resorting to this kind of language.

No comments:

Post a Comment