Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Was That So Hard?

I support the Israeli people.

Netanyahu is a terrorist.

I support the Palestinians.

Hamas is a terrorist organization.


See how easy that was.


My friend Bill sent me that meme a few days ago.  I think it sums up exactly how I feel.  Hamas is a terrible organization.  It has never cared for the Palestinian people, nor has it done anything to better their lives.  Netanyahu is currently under criticism from his own military for having no idea what to do with Gaza once Hamas is defeated.  He is only interested in maintaining power.


You can support the right of the Palestinians to have their own state without calling for the end of Israel.  You can see Hamas for what it is without supporting the attack on Rafah.  You can be an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment