Monday, February 3, 2014

Carbon County Politics


Friends have told me that my name has come up on some anonymous forum devoted to Carbon County politics.  They have told me I ought to read it, and some of the material posted is really interesting.  

No thanks.  I will not read material that is posted anonymously.  That is an invitation to scurrilous and defamatory material, and it is one of the things I don’t like about the internet.  I certainly can’t prevent people from posting material about me, but at least I don’t have to read it, and I won’t.  Material posted on this blog is from me, Roy Christman, email <hirmamc@ptd.net>.  On a few occasions I have had a guest, but you can also find out who those are.  Anonymous postings do not deserve to be read, and I, for one, won’t read them.

1 comment: