Monday, November 19, 2018

Nancy Pelosi

It was her idea to push health care in the midterms and not talk about impeachment or even discuss Trump.

It was her wisdom to support Democratic candidates running in red districts who said if elected they would not vote for her.

It was her fundraising ability that allowed many Democratic candidates to outspend their Republican opponents.

It was her leadership skills that brought a majority to vote for the Affordable Care Act.

Now some Democrats, in the usual behavior of Democrats, want to divide the House and run a candidate for Speaker against Ms. Pelosi.  When the nation is watching to see what all of these new Democrats will do, a group of them want to behave like Democrats usually behave–form a circular firing squad.  

While I am on gun metaphors, I would take a bullet for Nancy Pelosi.  


Note:  Some of you may be wondering if I really sent that letter to President Trump that I posted yesterday.  I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment