Monday, January 14, 2019

Guns on a plane

No, it’s not a sequel to “Snakes on a Plane.”  Earlier this month a passenger with a gun boarded a plane to Japan.  He was probably one of those people who routinely carry guns and just forgot he had it.  He wasn’t a terrorist; in fact he later notified the flight crew.  According to TSA officials, dozens of guns are confiscated every month, including many not only loaded, but with a bullet in the chamber.

Luckily the TSA officers were able to confiscate the guy’s water bottle.  [OK, that last sentence is bogus; just me trying to be funny.]


I can’t say too much about a guy who forgets he had a gun.  I was in line in Sacramento when I realized I had my pocket knife.  The TSA guy said I could run back and try to put it in my suitcase, but I was not about to get out of line and probably miss my flight, so it was confiscated.  The blade was at least an inch and a half long.

No comments:

Post a Comment