Monday, January 21, 2019

"Mother" takes an offensive job

Vice President Pence calls his wife “Mother.”  And no, I am not about to make a joke involving Pence and his wife having sex.  I don’t even want to think about that.

What I am concerned about is that Pence said that criticism of his wife’s new job was “offensive.”  She is working as a part-time teacher at Immanuel Christian School in Virginia.  The school requires applicants to agree that marriage can only be between a man and a woman.  

The school may also deny admission or kick out a student who engages in activities that conflict with a “biblical lifestyle.”  I would have thought that would mean rejecting refugees, but it actually means stuff about sex.


I find anyone who takes a job at a school like that to be extremely offensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment