Thursday, January 10, 2019

Thanking Trump

A few nights ago the President’s re-election campaign put an ad on CNN urging people to thank the President.  So I did.  

Here’s how you do it.  Go to whitehouse.gov.  A propaganda filled message appears.  The current one said Congress MUST pass a bill on immigration.  Obviously the President thinks he is Joe Stalin.  In this country the Congress does not dance to the President’s tune.

Anyway, go to the very bottom.  There’s an envelope.  Click on the envelope, and a form comes up to email Trump.  

Here’s what I sent:

Dear President Trump,
     I understand you would like to be thanked.  So thank you for being the funniest president ever.  The hair, the sniffing, the tall tales, the inarticulate speech–just amazing.  Every day I find myself laughing at your antics.  You are so much more funny than Bozo the Clown.  Are you related?
     Sincerely,
     Roy Christman
P.S.:  I am sure I am legal, but I can’t find my papers.  They must be here somewhere.  I’ll keep looking.  Hasta la vista.


Here is the amazing thing.  I already received a thank you for the message.  They will look into it.  ICE agents will probably be knocking at my door tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment