Friday, July 10, 2020

Trump loses bigly

Supreme Court decides President's power not without limits.  (Amazingly, two judges, Alito and Thomas, seemed to think it was.  Did they not take American govt. 101?)

Indians have reservation rights in half of Oklahoma.  Thank you Gorsuch.  (Trump, who appointed him, goes bananas.)

Roger Stone pardoned. Of course he was.  This is further evidence that Trump will do anything to protect his cronies.  If Trump thinks this will help his re-election, he is dumber than I thought, and I thought he was dumber than a box of rocks.

Tulsa Covid 19 cases see big uptick 10 days after maskless Trump rally.  (I feel guilty taking delight in this, but I simply can't help myself.  I'm so ashamed.)

Biden gives great speech.  Biden talked about "Buy American" and increasing U.S. manufacturing. 
This is something Donnie pushed when he ran, then forgot about.

What was that thing that just rolled past me.  Oh, I know.  It was one of the wheels that fell off of the Trump campaign.






No comments:

Post a Comment