Monday, September 4, 2023

Five Pennsylvania Republicans who hate America

Five Republican members of Congress have endorsed Trump for President in 2024.  They are Dan Meuser, Scott Perry, John Joyce, Gary Reschenthaler, and Mike Keller.  Meuser once was my member of Congress.  He is a multi-millionaire who shopped for a district from which he could get elected.  Calling him a sleaze bag is way too nice.  


I don’t know much about the others.  I do know Scott Perry is an election denier, although he doesn’t deny his own victory in the same election he says was fixed for Trump.  I guess the Democrats forgot to fix the congressional races.


Here is a Republican standing by himself.  Congressman Brian Fitzpatrick didn’t vote for Trump either in 2016 or 2020.  I’m not sure if these were brave votes since he represents a suburban Philadelphia district, but at least Fitzpatrick has some sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment