Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Letter to Sen. J. D. Vance

Dear Senator Vance:

I read in the New York Times that you are worried that Sen. Fetterman lacks respect for the traditions of the Senate and demeans American institutions  You have already done that by supporting President Trump, a man who tried to overturn an election and overthrow the government.

I don’t often agree with Sen. Romney, but boy did he have you pegged when he said you were the Senator he respected the least.  Your lack of integrity has already demeaned the Senate, no matter how many suits you wear. 

Sincerely,

Roy Christman

(I'll let you know if he responds, but he probably won't.)

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, when I want to feel a sense of rage, I like to look at the picture of Josh Hawley giving a terrorist fist pump to the crowd assembled hours before the Jan 6 insurrection.

    Edited to add: I take that back. I try to avoid that photo, or I'll risk having a stroke by looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quality of our members of Congress certainly has fallen to a new low.

    ReplyDelete