Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Let them eat cake

There’s a big controversy about Sarah Huckabee Sanders getting kicked out of a restaurant because of her work for the Trump administration.

I’m not sure what the fuss is about.  Didn’t the Supreme Court just rule that a baker could refuse to sell a cake to a gay couple?  

Doesn’t one of the Ten Commandments prohibit lying, something Sanders does every time she steps up to the podium?  If it is legal to refuse to serve a gay couple, I think it would be legal to refuse to serve a liar.

I know that Michelle Obama said, “When they go low, we go high.”  We aren’t supposed to sink to the level of people who scream “Lock her up” and defend neo-Nazis and talk about immigrants as an “infestation.”  Liberals turn the other cheek, behave, act nice.  Had I been the restaurant owner, I would have served Sanders.  

I have to tell you though, I’d have been very tempted to spit in her soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment