Wednesday, September 30, 2020

The hidden Biden vote

 A few days ago New York Times columnist Bret Stephens wrote a column on the “hidden Trump vote.”  He said there were some Trump voters who were reluctant to make public their choice because they lived in liberal areas.  


In Carbon County, Pennsylvania, I believe there is a hidden Biden vote.  I now wish I had kept a record, but I know of at least five Biden supporters who would not put out a yard sign because they were afraid of retaliation from their neighbors.  One lives in a remote area and thought Trump supporters were not above setting fire to his barn.  All of those people will be voting for Biden, just not publicizing it.


On a completely different note, my friend Tom wanted me to analyze the debate last night.  OK, here is my best political science opinion.  Biden kicked Donnie’s ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment