Thursday, April 29, 2021

Happy with Biden

Joe Biden was not my first choice last year.  That was Amy Klobuchar.  He wasn’t my second choice.  That was Andrew Yang.  In fact, he was probably my 5th or 6th choice when the primary season started.  


I now think Biden may have been the president we needed.  I am aware that he will have a tough time getting many of his proposals through Congress, but I can’t think of any particular thing in his speech tonight that I didn’t favor, and some of it, like the 16 years of schooling (two pre-school and two after High school graduation at a community college) struck me as incredibly wise.  And no bombast, no tweeting, no insults, no personal financial gain, no kowtowing to dictators; I like this president very much. 

1 comment:

  1. I am proud to say that I picked him when he said he was a candidate. As usual the GOP guys mostly all sat with there hands clinched or what ever they do. You could easily see who they are for whenever Biden spoke about things. They have always been for the rich and corporation.

    ReplyDelete