Friday, August 4, 2023

Chris Christie in Ukraine

It is too bad that the best of the Republicans running for President is down around 1% and dropping fast.  Christie is the only candidate willing to stand up to Trump.  I know he supported him in 2016, and I know it took him a long time to attack Trump, but as Arthur Conan Doyle said, “better to learn wisdom late than never to learn it at all.”

Earlier this week Christie was in Ukraine touring some of the ruined areas and explaining to the American people, and especially wobbly and even pro-Putin Republicans, why it is important to give Ukraine aid.  I have signed up to get messages from Christie’s campaign, and I would have sent some money to help him get on the Republican debate stage, but I believe he has made the threshold.

1 comment:

  1. I can't think of Chris Christie without thinking about Trump trotting him out in front of a crowd and then telling him to "Get on the plane," with Christie dutifully turning around like a middle-school student and walking off-stage. Humiliating.

    ReplyDelete